Request: Family of parents and son looking to raise some capital to purchase a commercial building for investment purposes. Both had good equity in their personal residences and were willing to explore ETO’s to raise this required capital.
Challenge: Lenders limitations on maximum amount of Equity Take Out (ETO) at one time. Stated income for elderly parents. NOA line 150 very low in comparison to the stated income. Required “A” rates to make transaction feasible. Available lenders for this type of transaction have very small broker lists/access.
- Transaction referred to Plan B to help locate available lenders and access to those lenders
- Within 3 business days a local credit union was sourced out which Plan B had access to (referring broker did not)
- Full ETO was approved for a total of 600K cash out after paying out existing mortgages. This being done on stated income and some rental income (rental income coming from a daycare ran out of the basement suite)
- Commercial purchase not included in anyway against the residential TDS
- New approved rates were both 3.29% which were dramatically lower than existing rates
- Clients received the approval they needed to complete their investment goal, with the added bonus of lowering their existing rate
- Referring broker came out looking like a star as these clients have previously gone through a few other brokers that were unable to deliver. NO doubt will be clients for life.
- Referring broker will be compensated 80bps between the 2 deals after fee split with Plan B